CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 October, 2007

A Grateful Heart-From Me To You!!

My Dear Ms. Kapileo,
Words can't never express my grateful heart to you. You are a woman that person can count on. You taught me to be faithful/trusting, patient/flexible, generous/self-giving, understanding/forgiving, creative/resourceful, courageous/confident, loving and caring. And your everyday hospitality and welcoming spirit planted in my heart the sense of belonging in the classroom. Thank you very much for all that we have been learning and sharing together. Thank you because I learned a lot from you most especially how to be a Kindergarten Teacher. I will always cherished this wonderful experience as I move on in life. And know that you will always be in my heart wherever I may be. God bless you and guide you always especially as you continue to give light to the torch of our future leaders (the kindergartens). Once again thank you, kilisou chapur, and God bless.

My Dearest Kindergartens,
Thank you so very much for allowing me to be part of your joyful and exciting journey. I learned a lot from each of you especially my abc's, 123, shapes and colors. It is my joy always to see the joyful faces of yours my little angels. And as we depart I just want to encourage each one of you to continue learning because this is just the beginning of your sail on this long journey of life. Remember "Education is your bank...Education is your mama and papa in the future" so study hard and learned well your abc's, numbers, shapes & colors. God bless you always.

Ms. Jasmin,
I don't know what I can say to you because I haven't come up with a nice and perfect way of saying thank you for all that you have been to me. You are not only my mentor teacher but also my spirit guidance. You knew well that at the beginning I was struggling but because of your encouraging and inspiring words to me pushed me through the big waves and strong wind along the way. I finally reached my destination of student teaching because you did not only guide me but you also battle the canoe along with me. And you know what? It was you that I learned I am a flexible teacher. Thank you and may God always be your guide.

Mr. Kevin,
Without you I'm already loco loco around. Thank you very much for your grate help and support to me. And thank you very much for allowing me to mess up your clean and neat classroom. And hey, remember you are the best teacher aid in the whole wide world. And because of that Mr. E always have you substituting whenever there is need up there.

Mr. Evangelista,

Thank you so very much for making me feel welcome and feel at home in your school. I will always treasure this wonderful experience I had with you and the staffs of KES (my beloved school). And to the staffs thank you so very much too. So I say, "Si' yu'us ma'ase, maraming salamat po, mal me sulang, kalang al komi, kilisou chapur, and thank you very."

0 comments: